top logo

 logo-men 01 logo-menu 02  logo-men 03

Accommodations Rates

Villa Paradiso can be rented as a five-bedroom villa which accommodates up to 12 people, as a seven-bedroom facility which includes the two-bedroom cottage for the accommodation of up to 16 people, or as an eight-bedroom facility which accommodates up to 18 people and includes the King bedroom suite by the pool terrace.

Your rate includes the use of the 21-passenger coach and driver who will collect you at the airport and be with you during your stay. One tank of gas is provided complimentory and any additional gas used is at the cost of the guests.

 

Summer

Winter

Christmas

New Year

Thanksgiving

Bedrooms

Rate/Week

Rate/Week

Rate/Week

Rate/Week

Rate/Week

           

5

$10,920

$13,104

     
           

6

$12,740

$15,288

     
           

7

$13,440

$16,128

     
           

8

$14,490

$17,388

$23,000

$24,000

$15,400

Villa Paradiso can be rented as a five-bedroom villa which accommodates up to 12 people, as a seven-bedroom facility which includes the two-bedroom cottage for the accommodation of up to 16 people, or as an eight-bedroom facility which accommodates up to 18 people and includes the King bedroom suite by the pool terrace.

Your rate includes the use of the 21-passenger coach and driver who will collect you at the airport and be with you during your stay. One tank of gas is provided complimentory and any additional gas used is at the cost of the guests.

You will be pampered throughout your stay by our five-member staff; our housekeeper Nadine, cook Leila, houseman Jermaine, laundress/chambermaid Judith and grounds keeper Michael. Each day, at no extra cost, Judith will return your clothes freshly washed and pressed within 24 hours. In addition, your rate includes a security guard who will be on duty from 6pm to 6am each day of your stay.

A 30% deposit is required when making a firm booking and the remaining 70% is required 60 days prior to your date of arrival.

A short term rental contract will be sent to you prior to your deposit payment.

Rates are quoted in US dollars - Summer Rates are from April 16th to December 14th - Winter rates are from December 15th to April 15th
Minimum rental is 5 nights (weekly rate prorated) - All taxes included - Gratuities to staff not included in rate